- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Communal parking
- Quiet development
- Close to town centre
Additional InformationTwo bedroom, first floor apartment and communal parking in Park Manor, a small and popular development on the Ballymoney Road, Ballymena.
Conveniently located close to Tesco Express and Peoples Park, within walking distance of the town centre and quickly onto the M2 road network.
Will suit first time buyers, young couples or downsizers. No onward chain.
- Property description
- A block of six apartments with stair access to first and second floors. The accommodation in this first floor apartment comprises hallway, open plan kitchen / dining / living area, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system. Communal parking to front and rear of the development.
- Hardwood front door, built in storage cupboard, carpet and intercom.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living room 5.75m x 5.05m (18'10" x 16'7")
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area. Kitchen has a good range of floor and eye level walnut effect kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washer / dryer. Tiled floor and recessed spot lighting.
Living room with carpet and TV point.
- Bathroom 2.06m x 1.75m (6'9" x 5'9")
- Bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with screen and thermostatic shower over the bath. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.45m x 3.4m (11'4" x 11'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom. Fitted wardrobe housing gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2 3.95m x 2.95m (13'0" x 9'8")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Communal parking at front and rear of development.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »