- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Semi Detached Property Situated in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac Position
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Easily Maintained Rear Garden with Paved Patio Areas Ideal for Barbecues and Outdoor Entertaining
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Young Family
- In the Catchment Area of a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached property is ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac off the Holywood road, within walking distance to Belmont's vibrant village with its range of restaurants, shops and amenities. The property offers ease of access for the city commuter via main arterial routes, within walking Distance to Sydenham Train Station with Accessibility to Main Routes with Destinations including Belfast City Hospital, Botanic, Holywood and Bangor. The property also lies within the catchment area for a wide range of local primary and grammar schools.
Internally the bright and spacious accommodation comprises of fully fitted kitchen, spacious lounge, conservatory and three well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Further benefits of the property include uPVC Double glazing throughout and oil fired central heating. This home is sure to create instant interest to the young professional and family alike. We therefore recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- uPVC double glazed front door into reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Glazed inner door and side light to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.73m (13' 9" x 12' 3")
Laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight, composite surround fireplace, tiled hearth, archway to kitchen.
- 5.21m x 3.05m (17' 1" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, part tiled walls, built-in glazed display unit, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, built-in wine rack, plumbed for washing machine, larder and storage under stairs, built-in breakfast bar, open to family area, uPVC double glazed French doors to conservatory.
- 3.05m x 3.3m (10' 0" x 10' 10")
Laminate wooden floor, uPVC double glazed access door to courtyard
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.m (12' 8" x 9' 10")
Built-in mirror fronted sliding robes, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.74m (10' 4" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.03m (9' 5" x 6' 8")
Hotpress, copper cylinder and built-in shelving.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, shower screen built-in Triton electric shower unit, fully tiled walls, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight.
- 4.88m x 2.74m (16' 0" x 9' 7")
Up and over door, light and power.
- Enclosed rear patio garden ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, water tap.
Tarmac driveway to front leading to garage.
Travelling from Belfast City centre along the Upper Newtownards Road turn left at Holywood Arches along Holywood Road. Continue for 0.6 miles and turn left onto Plamerton Road. Continue along Palmerston Road and Palmerston Park will be on your left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »