- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive semi-detached villa
- Living room with bay and cast iron stove
- Separate family/dining room with French doors to garden
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Adjacent utility room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Front and rear gardens
- Off-street driveway parking
- Double glazing
- Natural gas central heating system
- No onward chain
- Close to schools, amenities and public transport routes
Additional InformationTucked away in a cul-de-sac just off the Castlereagh Road, this bright and well-proportioned semi would be ideal for a range of potential purchasers.
Close to a range of excellent schools and local amenities, Belfast City Centre is less than two miles away.
This is a charming home, although now requiring some cosmetic updating, the price reflects this and the property is ready to move in to with no onward chain.
Recent sales in this popular and convenient location have gone quickly so we would recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side lights.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Internal door with leaded glass panels to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Built-in storage cupboard under stairs. Light.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.43m (13' 11" x 11' 3")
(into bay and at widest points). Cast iron stove on slate hearth. Cornice ceiling.
- 3.41m x 3.37m (11' 2" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- 4.89m x 2.96m (16' 1" x 9' 9")
(Narrowing to 1.76). Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated stainless steel oven and four ring hob with extractor fan over.
CASUAL DINING AREA: Vaulted ceiling with Velux, part tiled walls. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.64m (10' 2" x 8' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer. Built-in cupboards. Worcester gas fired boiler. Ceramic tiled floor, Velux window. Hardwood access door to rear, access to:
- LEAN TO/STORE:
- Ceramic tiled floor, light.
- Access via pull-down ladder to:
ROOFSPACE: Floored with light. Excellent potential to convert (subject to necessary consents).
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.21m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
(into bay and at widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Wall-to-wall built-in robes with drawer units.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.36m x 3.3m (11' 0" x 10' 10")
Picture rail, built-in robes with sliding doors. Shelved hotpress, lagged copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.14m x 2.05m (7' 0" x 6' 9")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity sink unit, chrome mixer taps, cupboards below. P-shaped panelled bath with Mira Jump electric shower unit, glass shower screen, part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with border flowerbeds featuring array of plants and flowering shrubs. Driveway with off-street parking. Gate from side to:
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Lawn with flagged patio areas.
Flowerbeds well-stocked with variety of plants and flowering shrubs. Outside light and tap.
Heading countrybound on the Castlereagh Road, turn left just before Grand Parade/Ladas Drive junction in to Orby Park. Orby Green is first on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »