- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Villa
- Tasteful Use of Internal Décor
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Conveniently Located in a Much Sought After Area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Dining Area
- Lounge with Feature Bay Window
- Family Room with Multi Fuel Stove
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Luxurious White Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Stone Driveway
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
- Ideally Suited to the Young Professional Couple, Family or Downsizer Alike
- Earliest Internal Appraisal Recommended
Additional InformationNestled at the top of the much sought after Old Quay Road in Cultra, number 7 is a rare find within this affluent area. A semi-detached villa with beautifully designed interiors replicating country style living with the added benefit of being within walking distance to Holywood Town Centre, Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club, Seapark, Marino Train Station and local shops.
This property is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers from downsizers to families. The lounge and family room create two separate reception spaces with features such as a multifuel stove and beautiful bay window. The kitchen dining room has access to the garden and planning has also been passed to extend this area creating a contemporary and bright space with sliding doors to rear garden. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a beautiful newly decorated family bathroom.
Externally the stone driveway provides ample parking and the detached garage to the rear of the property provides either an opportunity for conversion to a space to work from home or storage for general use. This property has a private enclosed rear garden perfect for entertaining or children at play.
With little to do but move in, this home is sure to create instant interest to the young professional couple, family or investor alike; therefore, we recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- Hardwood front door with central glazed and leaded light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With exposed hardwood floorboards. Feature porthole window. Storage and cloaks under stairs with electrics. Porthole window. Light and power.
- 4.29m x 3.38m (14' 1" x 11' 1")
With outlook to front garden. Exposed polished floorboards. Feature fire with timber surround. Cast iron mantel. Working open fire with tiled hearth. Built-in shelving. Original doors throughout.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.38m (11' 7" x 11' 1")
Outlook to rear garden. Feature multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Inset into wall with feature floating timber mantel.
- 5.59m x 3.3m (18' 4" x 10' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units in country style kitchen with integrated dual oven with Belling four ring gas hob above, extractor above. Built into brick feature surround. Canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Space for washer dryer. Hardwood floor. Ample space for dining with low level seating and extra shelving units. Dual aspect window. Tongue and groove ceiling with inset spotlights.
- WALNUT STAIRCASE:
- With turn spindle. Full length window. Outlook to top landing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.38m (11' 6" x 11' 1")
Outlook to front. Feature fire with cast iron surround (not working) with cast iron inset and tiling detail to side.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.38m (11' 7" x 11' 1")
With outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
With outlook to rear.
- Laminate wood effect floor with antique style Imperial white suite comprising of low flush WC. Wall hung wash hand basin with antique style mixer taps. Timber panelled bath with glazed shower screen. Antique style mixer taps with thermostatically controlled shower above with Mira Ram shower with telephone handle and drencher attachment above. Subway style tiling. Outlook to side. Antique style radiator. Concealed Worcester boiler. Hotpress cupboard.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.44m x 2.59m (17' 10" x 8' 6")
With power, light and built-in shelving.
- Outside shed. Rear garden. Patio laid in stones with garden mostly laid in lawn.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood along the Bangor Road towards Bangor, turn left after Seapark and before the Marino Filling Station. Number 7 Old Quay Road is located on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »