- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Pleasant Semi Detached Home in an extremely convenient location
- Good sized lounge with feature fireplace open to Dining Room
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with 3 piece suite
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Gardens to front and enclosed to the rear
- Off street parking in driveway
- Within easy commuting distance to Lisburn, Belfast and many parts of the province via the motorway networks
Additional InformationA pleasant semi detached home with only a short commute to Glenavy, Lisburn and Belfast. It has been well maintained by its current owners. It has three bedrooms, a good sized lounge and is ideal for young families and those who are seeking a convenient work or school commute whilst still enjoying country living. We would recommend a viewing to fully appreciate this home and it's location.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC front door & glass 1/2 side panel, ceramic tiled floor, understairs storage.
- 3.68m x 3.84m (12' 1" x 12' 7")
Feature fireplace with electric fire, wood strip flooring, open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.67m (10' 10" x 8' 9")
Wood strip flooring.
- 3.3m x 2.88m (10' 10" x 9' 5")
1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, electric oven, PVC rear door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.85m (12' 8" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 3.27m (9' 9" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.7m x 2.67m (8' 10" x 8' 9")
- Panelled bath with shower attachment over, PVC panelling, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress.
- Gardens to front & rear.
- Driveway parking, patio area & gardens laid in lawn.
From Lower Ballinderry Road, turn left onto Old Moira Road and number 7 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »