- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Well Presented Detached Bungalow in Prime South Belfast Location with Beautiful Private South Facing Rear Gardens
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Living and Dining Area for Everyday Living
- Lounge Open Plan to Orangery with Double Doors to Rear Garden
- Inner Hall with Storage Cupboards and Hotpress
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Modern Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Large Tarmac Driveway and Further Paved Parking & Detached Garage
- Private Rear Gardens with Trees, Shrubs and Bushes
- Excellent Location Close to Many Local Amenities
Additional InformationBeautifully presented and recently extended Detached Bungalow in prime residential location just off Balmoral Avenue. It is ideally positioned for the City Centre commuter and within easy access to the main aertial road networks whether going North or South.
The property is tastefully decorated and presented throughout and offers well proportioned accommodation comprising; modern fitted kitchen with casual living and dining room, lounge open plan to orangery with double doors to rear garden. There are three well proportioned bedrooms and large modern bathroom with freestanding bath and shower cubicle.
Externally there is excellent paved driveway parking, detached garage and private and enclosed rear gardens in lawns with paved patio area.
We are confident that potential purchasers will be impressed on internal inspection, and should attract an array of buyers.
- uPVC front door to . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 7.57m x 3.56m (24' 10" x 11' 8")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, twin old Belfast style sink units and granite drainer, integrated large breakfast bar/island unit, space for fridge and freezer, built-in washing machine, space for range style cooker with extractor fan over, granite splash back, space for wine cooler, ceramic tiled floor. Marble fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth.
- 3.35m x 2.97m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
Laminate wood effect floor. Open plan to . . .
- 3.58m x 3.m (11' 9" x 9' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor, vaulted glazed ceiling, low voltage spotlights, uPVC double doors to rear.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Hotpress, access to partially floored roofspace, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.5m x 3.07m (21' 4" x 10' 1")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.57m x 3.15m (15' 0" x 10' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.51m (9' 6" x 8' 3")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising high flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head, free standing bath on feet with telephone hand shower, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part panelled walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Excellent driveway parking for several cars and paved driveway to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.97m x 3.07m (19' 7" x 10' 1")
Up and over door, power and light, space for tumble dryer.
- Private and enclosed landscaped rear gardens with shrubs, bushes and trees, paved patio area and path.
Outside tap and light.
Heading up Balmoral Avenue turn right onto Malone Court then left onto Oakwood Park,
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »