- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious 1st floor apartment
- Two good size bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Lounge / dining / kitchen
- Bathroom & separate shower
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gated car park
- Ideal 1st time buy
- Chain free onward sale
An excellent 1st floor, two bedroom apartment located just off the Ballygowan Road in the Castlereagh area that is ideally located close to many amenities, including good access into Belfast City centre and the BT6/BT4/ BT5 areas of the City. The apartment offers superb accommodation ideal for young professional, first time buyer or those wishing to downsize. Comprising a spacious living / dining room open to a fully fitted kitchen, two spacious bedrooms, (master with en-suite shower room) and a white bathroom suite with panelled bath and walk in shower cubicle shower. Other benefits include designated parking area accessed via electric gates, gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine chain free apartment has to offer and early viewing is highly recommended.
- The accommodation comprises
- Communal front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Stairs to;
- First floor
- Hardwood front door leading to;
- Entrance Hall
- Wood flooring. 2 x large storage cupboard.
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining area 21'7" x 17'5" at widest (6.58m x 5.31m at widest)
- Lounge, wood flooring and recessed spotlights. Open to kitchen / dining area.
- Kitchen / dining area
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring gas hob and under oven. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Extractor fan, part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor. Gas boiler. Dining area, pleasant views towards Belfast.
- Bedroom 1 14'8 x 10'2 (4.47m x 3.10m)
- En-suite 9'8 x 3'5 (2.95m x 1.04m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 9'7 (3.28m x 2.92m)
- Bathroom 9'9 x 8'5 (2.97m x 2.57m)
- Large bathroom comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with Heatstore Aqua shower, part tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Pleasant views over the City.
- Gated car park area accessed via electric gates. Well maintained communal areas.
- Management charges
- Service charges are approximately £60.00 per month.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »