- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge into Bay
- Fitted Kitchen
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Re-roofed & Re-pointed
- White Bathroom Suite
- Enveloping Scheme
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationAttractive Period Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Position Within This Ever Popular Location
Holding a prime position within this most popular section of Northwood with open aspect to front this attractive semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The modernised interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white fully tiled bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, oil fired central heating, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has benefited from an Environmental Enveloping Scheme to include re-pointing, new boundary walls and chimney stack. Hard landscaped gardens and the most convenient location combine with low outgoings with excellent local amenities make this an opportunity not to be missed.
** Please note pictures shown are historic and subject to change **
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 3.99 x 3.89 (13'1" x 12'9")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.79 x 2.29 (12'5" x 7'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, built-in under oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls.
Breakfast bar, panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door, under stairs storage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.38 x 3.70 (11'1" x 12'2")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in robes, cupboards above, hot press/copper cylinder.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.30 x 2.70 (7'7" x 8'10")
- Built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Floored and insulated.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, garden shed, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you renting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »