- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow On A Spacious, Elevated Site
- Family Kitchen Open To Good Sized Dining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Stunning Panoramic Views Of Strangford Lough And Surrounding Countryside
- Three Double Bedrooms And Three Reception Areas
- Large Detached Garage With Scope To Utilise As A Workshop
- Parking For Up To Four Cars With Turning Area
- Well Maintained, Landscaped Gardens To Front, Side And Rear
Additional InformationSet on a stunning, private site with panoramic views of Strangford Lough, Greyabbey, Mount Stewart, the Mourne Mountains and the surrounding areas, this beautiful detached bungalow not only offers privacy and space, but arguably the best views in Greyabbey.
The house is approached by a private, sweeping laneway and once on the property you immediately appreciated the planning and care that has gone into landscaping the external areas to make best use of all the natural features.
There are three double bedrooms in the home, a good sized kitchen/diner, living room, dining room, bathroom and a large sunroom, which was built by the current owners to fully appreciate the amazing views that this property has to offer. This property also benefits from a large, detached garage with ample work space and utility area.
Perfectly placed on the outskirts of Greyabbey, it only takes a couple of minutes to walk into the village where there are multiple coffee shops, antique shops, restaurants and many other local amenities.
Anyone viewing this substantial home will not be disappointed with its space, views and potential, and early viewing is highly recommended. No onward chain.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Sun Room 14'5 x 9'5 (4.39m x 2.87m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, double doors to paved patio area and door to garden.
Archway to -
- Dining Room 9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.46m)
- Tiled floor.
- Built in storage cupboard, hotpress with storage and recessed spotlighting.
- Living Room 20' x 12' (6.10m x 3.66m)
- Fireplace with marble / granite hearth and inset with a carved mahogany surround.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 27'5 x 9'5 (8.36m x 2.87m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in oven and four ring hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 12'1 x 9'1 (3.68m x 2.77m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 13'5 x 9'5 (4.09m x 2.87m)
- Wood laminate flooring and built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 12'2 x 12'1 (3.71m x 3.68m)
- White suite comprising tiled bath with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway, paved BBQ/entertainment area, area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, landscaped gardens, panoramic views, storage for oil fired boiler, oil storage tank, outside tap and outside light.
- Garage 22' x 22' (6.71m x 6.71m)
- Roller door, power and light, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »