- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows and doors.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood.
- Three bedrooms and three plus reception rooms.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with separate fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Large detached garage with ample parking area.
- Beautiful gardens to rear and extensive to front in lawns, trees, shrubs, flowerbeds and paved patio area.
Additional InformationA private laneway leading up to a spectacular site with breath taking panoramic lough views towards the Mourne Mountains, Scrabo Tower and Mountstewart Estate is the setting for this beautiful detached bungalow.
On the periphery of the picturesque village of Greyabbey which is only a short stroll away offering all of the facilities that you would need, but also a number of spendid antique shops, coffee shops and eateries.
This excellent property lies in an area of outstanding natural beauty and yet is within easy commuting distance of Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast and subject to planning would have further potential for development in the roofspace or the grounds of the property.
The wonderful setting of this unique home with its private laneway to the front is complemented by the greenbelt area to the rear which creates a perfect peace of tranquility that must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED SUN LOUNGE
- 4.5m x 2.92m (14' 9" x 9' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, archway to….
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.95m x 2.74m (9' 8" x 9' 0")
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Cloaks cupboard with hot press copper cylinder immersion heater.
- 6.2m x 3.68m (20' 4" x 12' 1")
Carved Mahogany surround, marble / granite inset and hearth.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 8.38m x 2.87m (27' 6" x 9' 5")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling, concealed lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 2.87m (12' 3" x 9' 5")
Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 2.87m (13' 6" x 9' 5")
Polished laminate floor, range of built-in robes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 3.68m (12' 3" x 12' 1")
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, pine ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE
- 6.91m x 6.81m (22' 8" x 22' 4")
Roller door with light and power, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, approached by tarmac driveway.
- Boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank, outside light, outside water tap.
- To rear and extensive to front in lawns, trees, shrubs, flowerbeds and paved patio area.
- Ground Rent : £25.00
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »