- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen open to dining area
- Large bathroom & sep shower
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Attached integral garage
Located in a cul de sac position we are delighted to market for sale this extended Georgian semi detached home that offers that all important 4th bedroom and additional bathroom, crucial for those buyers looking to up-size. The extension also adds a large attached integral garage, ideal for storage, and utilities. The accommodation over both levels comprises 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, a spacious lounge with double doors leading to the kitchen / dining area, conservatory, with a large bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on the 1st floor finishing the accommodation. Outside there are garden areas to the front and enclosed gardens to the rear. A family size home in a high demand location, we would envisage immediate interest as properties such as these that have had the extension work carried out are in short supply!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front to
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor, under stairs cloaks area.
- Lounge 13'8 x 11'9 (4.17m x 3.58m)
- Laminate wood floor, brick fireplace with raised tiled hearth, double doors leading to
- Kitchen 11'7 x 8'6 (3.53m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit, mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring hob, integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, archway leading to dining area.
- Dining area 9'5 x 8'7 (2.87m x 2.62m)
- Laminate flooring, sliding doors to conservatory and also access to integral garage.
- Conservatory 9'4 x 7'11 (2.84m x 2.41m)
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Master bedroom 16'10 x 10'1 (5.13m x 3.07m)
- Range of built in bedroom furniture.
- En-suite 10'1 x 3'1 (3.07m x 0.94m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with MX intro 850 shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 9'10 x 9'2 (3.00m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 3 10'0 x 8'3 (3.05m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom 4 8'7 x 7'10 (2.62m x 2.39m)
- Built in robe.
- Bathroom 11'3 x 5'9 (3.43m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, corner shower cubicle with MX intro 850 shower, fully tiled walls, storage.
- Additional bathroom image
- Off street parking to the front leading to attached garage.
- Attached integral garage 21'0 x 10'6 (6.40m x 3.20m)
- Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine. Sink unit with mixer taps, storage cupboards. Housing oil fired boiler.
- Front gardens
- Lawn garden area to the front.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn, flagged patio area, outside tap, pvc oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »