- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Kitchen area
- 1st floor bathroom suite
- Oil heating
- Double glazed
- Detached garage
- Gardens to the front, side & rear
This red brick semi detached home, is located on a level position, within close proximity to local shops, schools, bus and arterial routes as well as the Forestside shopping centre. The accommodation consists of three bedrooms, two separate reception rooms, a fitted kitchen a 1st floor bathroom and further enjoys oil fired central heating and double glazed windows. Outside this home has ample off street parking for at least 2 cars, lawn areas to both the front and rear. A home that although requiring some modernisation, has been realistically priced in a area where demand continues to be at an all time high!
- The accommodation comprises
- Sliding door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor. Glass panelled inner door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 12'6 x 10'10 (3.81m x 3.30m)
- Living room 12'6 x 11'4 (3.81m x 3.45m)
- Solid wood flooring, double glazed sliding doors.
- Kitchen 13'0 x 7'1 (3.96m x 2.16m)
- Range of low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, larder cupboard.
- 1st floor
- Landing, built in storage.
- Bedroom 1 11'10 x 11'4 (3.61m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 2 11'10 x 11'4 (3.61m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 3 8'5 x 7'4 (2.57m x 2.24m)
- Built in robe.
- Bathroom 7'3 x 6'4 (2.21m x 1.93m)
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- Storage, Pvc oil tank, off street parking leading to
- Detached garage 19'6 x 9'11 (5.94m x 3.02m)
- Up and over door, power. Housing oil fired boiler.
- Garden to the rear laid in lawns, raised side and front gardens, paved driveway.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »