- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home On a Corner Site
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen
- New White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking
- Detached Garage
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
Situated off the Saintfield Road in the Four Winds, this refurbished semi detached home, is close to the local shops off Newton Park and is also within walking distance to Forestside Shopping Centre, main arterial routes and transport links into and out of the city. Internally the property has been renovated to include rewiring, redecoration and opening of the dining area to the newly fitted kitchen creating a more contemporary living space. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and new white bathroom suite. An excellent home that benefits from a contemporary finish and layout, ideal for both the first time buyer and those with a young and growing family.
- The accommodation comprises
- Glass panelled composite front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring, under-stairs storage
- Lounge 12'6 x 10'10 (3.81m x 3.30m)
- Contemporary glass fronted electric fire.
- Dining Area 12'6 x 11'4 (3.81m x 3.45m)
- Laminate flooring, open plan to Kitchen, upvc sliding doors to patio / garden.
- New Fitted Kitchen 13'0 x 7'1 (3.96m x 2.16m)
- Shaker style fitted kitchen, with range of high and low level built in units, granite effect work surfaces, built-in four ring hob and under oven, over head extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, laminate flooring, spotlights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'10 x 11'4 (3.61m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom Two 11'10 x 11'4 (3.61m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom Three 8'5 x 7'4 (2.57m x 2.24m)
- New White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with central mixer taps and shower unit above, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w/c, part tiled walls.
- Outside front
- Front gardens laid in lawns, driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage
- Side Garden
- Laid in lawns with mature plants and shrubs
- Detached Garage 19'6 x 9'11 (5.94m x 3.02m)
- Up and over Door
- Outside Rear
- From the dining area area access is provided to the enclosed patio and garden laid in lawns, pvc oil tank
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »