- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached.
- Four bedrooms.
- Kitchen / dining space.
- Downstairs wet room.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Off road carparking.
A superior, extended semi detached home uniquely positioned tucked away in this private cul de sac setting benefitting from a beautiful open aspect to the front. Extended to include a luxury downstairs wet room and developed roofspace providing a fourth bedrooms together with accessibility to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links including the Glider, this beautiful home is a star buy ! Four bedrooms. Living room with attractive views and double doors. Kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space. Luxury downstairs wet room. Additional white bathroom suite on first floor. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed, well maintained garden and additional flagged patio. Off road carparking. Fantastically positioned together with beautiful presentation throughout, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C69
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs, gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM 14'1 x 10'5 (4.29m x 3.18m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, feature double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'1 x 10'1 (5.21m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, wooden effect strip floor, beautiful partially tiled walls, open plan to dining area.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Tiled floor, Upvc double glazed back door.
- LUXURY WET ROOM
- Thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'8 x 10'11 (3.86m x 3.33m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, beautiful views.
- BEDROOM 2 11'8 x 10'5 (3.56m x 3.18m)
- BEDROOM 3 6'8 x 5'7 (2.03m x 1.70m)
- Beautiful views.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- Storage cupboard. Permanent staircase to;
- BEDROOM 4 16'6 x 12'4 (5.03m x 3.76m)
- Spotlights, storage into eaves, Fakro windows x 2.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained garden, additional flagged patio, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »