- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Red Brick Three Storey End Townhouse
- Exceptionally Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Versatile Layout Currently Providing - Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms
- Luxury Recently Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Appliances Including Casual Living / Dining Area
- Superb Family Bathroom & Additional Ensuite With Downstairs Cloakroom & WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Alarm System
- Fully Enclosed Private Rear Garden In Lawns & Patio
- Integral Garage & Driveway Parking
- Popular & Much Sought After Residential Location Close to A Host Of Local Amenities, Schooling, Forestside Shopping Centre & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationExceptionally well located off the ever popular Annadale Avenue, Mornington Place is a select development of high quality housing which benefits from its exceptional location close to a host of local amenities, schooling, Queen's University and Belfast City Centre.
This particular townhouse is exceptionally well presented by the present vendors, and has recently been refurbished to include; a superb kitchen with a range of appliances and luxury family bathroom. In addition, the property has three bedrooms, together with two reception rooms, private rear garden and integral garage.
Likely to be of interest to the professional couple or young family in today's market. Viewing is by private appointment by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor with new LED lighting.
- White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling. Porcelain tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM:
- 5.08m x 4.39m (16' 8" x 14' 5")
Solid wooden floor. Bay window with glazed door to rear. Attractive marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Service door to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.95m x 2.92m (16' 3" x 9' 7")
Electric roller shutter door. Power and light.
- Porcelain tiled floor. Understairs alcove.
- 5.08m x 4.39m (16' 8" x 14' 5")
Solid wooden floor. Attractive fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset and hearth with gas coal effect fire. Bay window.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING / FAMILY AREA:
- 5.51m x 5.11m (18' 1" x 16' 9")
New kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units. Work surfaces. Granite splashback. 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring gas hob with feature splashback and extractor fan. Integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, eye level electric double oven, microwave grill / oven and dishwasher. Concealed under cupboard lighting. Porcelain tiled floor. Bay window. LED spotlighting and track lighting.
- LED spotlighting.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.51m (14' 8" x 11' 6")
Solid wooden floor. Double glazed door opening to sheltered, private balcony sitting area.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising vanity unit with storage and splashback tiling. Low flush WC. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Tiled floor. LED spotlighting. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.82m (10' 9" x 9' 3")
Access to roof space. Solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 2.16m (10' 9" x 7' 1")
Solid wooden floor.
- White suite comprising corner panelled bath with shower attachment. Low flush WC. Wall hung vanity unit with storage unit. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Partially tiled walls. Feature vintage tiled floor. LED spotlighting. Extractor fan. Feature heated towel radiator.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Paved driveway with parking to front for two cars. Enclosed and private rear garden in lawns with paved patio area and boundary fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »