- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- END TERRACE HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS / 1 RECEPTION
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- PVC BACK DOOR
- CARPETS & BLINDS INCLUDED IN SALE
- EPC RATING - D
- This delightful 3 bedroom home situated close to Crescent Link Retail Park and is a short distance to Ebrington Square, The Peace Bridge and Foyle Arena. It benefits from pvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, new carpets and blinds. It is available for early occupation.
This property will appeal to first time buyers, young family or investors.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- Having understairs storage.
- LOUNGE 4.27m x 3.45m (14' x 11'4")
- Having attractive fireplace, double doors leading to Kitchen.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 3.66m x 3.43m (12' x 11'3")
- Having range of eye and low level units, tiling between units, matching window pelmet and extractor canopy, glazed display cupboards, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, hob and underoven, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m x 1.52m (8' x 5')
- Having low level units, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.48m x 2.97m (11'5" x 9'9")
- Comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower, whb and wc, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.28m x 2.77m wp (10'9" x 9'1 wp)
- BEDROOM 3 2.59m x 2.46m wp (8'6" x 8'1" wp)
- Comprising bath with shower attachment to taps and tiling around, whb and wc,tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Lawn to front enclosed by fence and gate.
Yard to rear enclosed by fence and gate.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £790.60 (APRIL 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »