- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End Town House
- 3 Beds Master Ensuite
- Beech Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom suite
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Garden & Off street parking
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and end townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the Jordanstown Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking there first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises tiled entrance hall, lounge with solid oak flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and a separate utility with furnished cloakroom and access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master ensuite and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is communal parking to side and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door, tiled floor, radiator
- LOUNGE 13'8" X 12'5" AT WIDEST (4.17m X 3.78m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, gas fire, solid oak wood flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINER 12'0"X10'4" (3.66m X 3.15m)
- Beech kitchen with range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, fridge freezer space, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, hardwood back door to garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM 10'11"X10'4" (3.33m X 3.15m)
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, thermostatic shower with PVC panelled shower enclosure, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6"X10'3" (3.20m X 3.12m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'1"X7'1" (2.16m X 2.16m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Communal parking to side.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »