- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ground Floor Apartment in Popular Hillsborough Location
- Own door Access and Sheltered Patio Area of the Kitchen
- Lounge with Brick Feature Fireplace and Open Fire
- Dining area open through to Lounge
- Recently Renovated Shower Room with Electric Shower
- Thermostatically and Timer Controlled Underfloor Heating in Bathroom
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Economy 7 Heating System & Double Glazed Windows
- Intruder Alarm
- Single Garage with Automated Up & Over Door
- Within Walking Distance of a Wide Range of Local Shops & Restaurants in the Historical & Picturesque Village of Hillsborough
- Within Close Proximity of the A1 & M1 Road Networks
- Early Viewing Recommended
Additional InformationThis spacious ground floor apartment is located just moments' walk from the centre of the historic village of Hillsborough. Enjoying the convenience of all its local amenities to including boutique shops, restaurants, cafes and extremely close to Hillsborough Forest Park and Hillsborough Castle.
A deceptively spacious ground floor apartment with own door access and also access via the buildings common entrance hall, it also has the added advantage of its own secure garage. Furthermore a recently upgraded shower room and ground floor position are sure to attract early interest.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood door, hotpress off.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.2m x 3.99m (7' 3" x 13' 1")
Integrated shelving, brick fireplace chimney, open to....
- 3.46m x 3.97m (11' 4" x 13' 0")
Brick feature fireplace, ceramic tiled hearth, open fire, integrated shelving.
- 2.1m x 2.92m (6' 11" x 9' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, ceramic tiled splashbacks, stainless steel single draining sink unit, mixer tap, integrated low level fridge and freezer, space for dishwasher, space for washer/drier, electric oven, integrated extractor, uPVC double glazed door out to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.63m x 4.4m (8' 8" x 14' 5")
(at widest points) Integrated wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.21m x 2.15m (10' 6" x 7' 1")
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, vanity sink unit with mixer tap, panelled corner shower cubicle with electric shower, underfloor heating.
- Sheltered Patio Area off the kitchen with outside tap and secured external cupboard plumbed for washing machine.
Single Garage with Automated 'Up & Over' Door, power and light.
When entering Hillsborough coming from Lisburn along the Lisburn Road. Millvale Court is located at the top of the Culcavy Road Junction, with its Entrance off Millvale Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »