- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Property
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Bright Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Dining Area
- Sun Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Main Bathroom In White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Width Parking Bay
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens With Patio Area
- Still Under NHBC Warranty
- Convenient To Comber Greenway, Dundonald Omni Park & Local Schools
- Close To Belfast City Centre, Public Transport Links & Shops
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
Additional InformationThis recently constructed semi-detached property comes to the market and will appeal to those seeking to buy within the popular Millmount Village development.
The property comprises an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, bright living room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances to dining area and sun room. On the first floor, there are three well proportioned bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite shower room) and main bathroom in white suite. Outside, there are landscaped gardens to the front and rear along with a double width parking space.
Still under NHBC warranty, the property is very well presented throughout and will not disappoint upon inspection.
Convenient to local primary and post primary school, shops, the Comber Greenway, and Belfast City Centre, Dundonald Omni Park and local amenities are close at hand.
- Composite front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.72m (18' 0" x 15' 6")
Attractive fireplace with electric fire and granite surround and hearth.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.49m x 2.92m (18' 0" x 9' 7")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob with under oven and extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.18m x 3.1m (10' 5" x 10' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed French doors to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitment over. Partially tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed spotlighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.9m (11' 0" x 9' 6")
Built-in storage cupboard. Access to roof space.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.45m (12' 3" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.57m (8' 7" x 8' 5")
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Gardens in lawn to the rear bordered by shrub beds. Tarmac driveway to side, and front garden in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
65th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »