- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Dining Hall, Spacious Lounge with Open Fire
- Kitchen leading to the Conservatory with Direct Access to the Garden
- Four Well Proportioned - Two on Ground Floor
- Family Bathroom on Ground Floor
- Master Bedroom on First Floor with Ensuite & Dressing Room
- Integral Garage with Additional Driveway Parking
- Oil Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Mature Gardens in Lawns, Shrubs, etc
- Popular yet Quiet Location and only a stone's throw from Crawfordsburn Village
Additional InformationLocated within one of North Down's most desired villages, this delightful property is situated on a private site with mature gardens which therefore provides a pleasant and peaceful outlook.
Internally the property has been well cared for by its present owners and of particular note would be the lounge, dining hall and kitchen with access to the conservatory which overlooks the garden, kitchen with casual dining area and four well-proportioned bedrooms, two on the ground floor.
Whilst enjoying the ideal village lifestyle, with shops within short walking distance and Crawfordsburn Country Park nearby - also with commuting to Belfast and Bangor by road or rail and excellent schooling. Early viewing is strongly advised as this chalet bungalow has so much to offer.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.14m x 3.91m (13' 7" x 12' 10")
Maple strip flooring, pine panelling, beamed ceiling, minstrel gallery.
- 5.66m x 4.29m (18' 7" x 14' 1")
Feature slate fireplace with hardwood surround and baxi grate, oriel window.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Cloaks cupboards, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- 4.27m x 3.76m (14' 0" x 12' 4")
Hand painted high and low level units, Phillips Whirlpool underoven and matching ceramic hob, built-in fridge, Whirlpool automatic dishwasher, 1.5 sink unit with mixer taps, timber clad ceiling, under unit lighting, display cabinets, extractor canopy, built-in breakfast bar and seating, maple flooring, double doors to . . .
- 7.01m x 2.64m (23' 0" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.74m (12' 6" x 9' 0")
Range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.17m x 3.48m (13' 8" x 11' 5")
Oriel window, maple flooring.
- Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, airing cupboard, recessed lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.96m (15' 10" x 13' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Aqualisa shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, pine ceiling.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.1m (13' 6" x 10' 2")
Pine panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.21m (9' 10" x 7' 3")
- LUGGAGE ROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.5m x 3.1m (14' 9" x 10' 2")
Up and over door, light and power.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Well maintained gardens to front and rear in lawns with trees and shrubs, patio, pergola and barbeque.
From Crawfordsburn village, turn up Ballymullan Road and turn left into Meadow Way and 1st left into Meadow Grove & No 7 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »