Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A spacious semi-detached property in a popular area of Ballygowan
- Well-presented and in pristine condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and a picture window
- Wonderful kitchen/diner with access to the living room and the conservatory
- Kitchen with a fantastic range of integrated appliances
- Conservatory with garden views and access to the rear decking
- Master bedroom benefiting from fitted slide robes and an en-suite
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Detached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden with a decked area and lawn
- Front garden laid in lawn & lengthy driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a good range of amenities, nurseries and schools
More Than Most!
This is a stunning example of a stylish semi-detached property that is perfectly presented and has been upgraded over the years to produce a stunning finish. The entire downstairs living space flows effortlessly, making it perfect for modern day family life as well as entertaining on special occasions. The morning rush for work and school should be stress free with a separate family bathroom and an en-suite off the master bedroom to take advantage of!
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage, a stylish lounge with a feature fireplace and a fantastic kitchen with open plan dining space. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom that benefits from a modern set of fitted slide robes and an en-suite, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom that benefits from a separate bath and shower.
To the front is a garden laid in lawn and a driveway providing off-street parking. The detached garage benefits from light, power and an up & over door making it ideal for storing tools and toys, to use as a gym or as a workspace. The rear garden has a lovely decked area to relax on and a lawn for the children to play on.
Set in a quiet residential area within walking distance to Ballygowan centre this semi-detached property will not disappoint. Ballygowan is an ideal place to live with the commute to Belfast an easy fifteen minute drive and there is plenty of local transport available within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 16'4" x 15'
Kitchen/Dining Room 21'7" x 10'9"
Conservatory 18'5" x 7'7"
Master Bedroom 19'8" x 10'5"
En-suite 7'6" x 5'6"
Bedroom 2 10'10" x 8'9"
Bedroom 3 9'11" x 7'6"
Bathroom 9'10" x 6'
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views