- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Deluxe Shaker Fitted Kitchen
- Modern En Suite Shower Room
- Ground Floor Furnished Cloakroom
- Modern Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing / Gas Central Heating
- Private Driveway And Superb Gardens
- Highly Regarded Established Development/ Cul De Sac Position
Positioned within a highly regarded established development situated within a quiet cul de sac on a prime corner site this attractive 3 bedroom semi detached family home enjoys a spacious well planned living layout, a deluxe open plan shaker style fitted kitchen, master bedroom en suite and four piece bathroom. Enjoying large private enclosed gardens to rear and side ideal for the growing family. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Composite double glazed front door into:-
- WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
Under stairs storage.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.41m x 4.45m (17'9" x 14'7")
- Into bay window. Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove. French glazed panelled doors to dining/ family room.
- KITCHEN 3.43m x 2.64m (11'3" x 8'8")
- Deluxe open plan shaker style kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of grey coloured shaker style high and low level fitted units with contrasting worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for freestanding cooker with overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Complimentary wall tiling in coloured glazed finish. Tiled floor. Gas boiler. PVC double glazed back door.
- DINING ROOM 4.09m x 3.66m (13'5" x 12'0")
- Tiled floor. Built in matching storage/ larder cupboard. PVC double glazed double doors to private courtyard style garden. Open to kitchen.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 3.99m (13'2" x 13'1")
- EN SUITE
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.01m x 3.45m (13'2" x 11'4")
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m x 2.59m (8'8" x 8'6")
- Modern spacious four piece bathroom suite comprising corner panelled bath with telephone hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Separate chrome corner shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower. Tiled floor.
- Driveway to front with ample parking.
Neat garden to front in lawn.
Extensive private garden to side in lawn screened by perimeter fence.
Fully paved courtyard style garden to rear. Perfect for family barbeques and family entertaining. Screened by perimeter fence.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »