- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Beds / Master Ensuite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs W.C.
- Modern White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Superb Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is located in a popular development just off the Hightown / Mallusk Roads and will ideally suit the growing family.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance porch, tiled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, spacious lounge with feature multi fuel burning stove and double glass panelled doors to a dining room with pvc double glazed double doors to rear and open to a modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate family bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. Other benefits include pvc double glazing, pvc fascia and guttering and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and a large fully enclosed garden to side in lawn with paved patio area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Composite double glazed front door, tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, radiator, under stairs storage.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.41m x 4.45m (17'9" x 14'7")
- Hole in the wall style fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, radiator, double glass panelled doors to dining room.
- KITCHEN 3.43m x 2.64m (11'3" x 8'8")
- Modern range of high and low level fitted units with formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, gas boiler, pvc double glazed back door.
- DINING ROOM 4.09m x 3.66m (13'5" x 12'0")
- Tiled floor, radiator, built in storage cupboard, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
Open to kitchen.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 3.99m (13'2" x 13'1")
- 2 Radiators.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Tiled floor, Radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.01m x 3.45m (13'2" x 11'4")
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m x 2.59m (8'8" x 8'6")
- White suite comprising: corner panelled bath with telephone hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, separate chrome corner shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, tiled floor, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good garden to side in lawn.
Paved patio area to rear with raised planter.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
66th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »