- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Very attractive, spacious, split level, detached family home on a generous 0.75 acre site with substantial gardens to front & rear.
- Adaptable living accommodation with 3 reception rooms including Living Room, Snug & 1st floor Lounge & 4 Bedrooms.
- All reception rooms have garden access via double doors. 1st floor Lounge opens onto large balcony.
- Lounge with living flame gas fire.
- Spacious Kitchen / Diner with granite work tops and sliding door to rear patio.
- 3 Bathrooms - Cloak Room, Ground floor family Bathroom, 1st floor Shower Room.
- Integrated Garage.
- Double Glazed throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Rear Garden with sizeable lawn, block patio, decked areas and mature planting.
Marshallstown Road, Carrickfergus
- Glazed PVC entrance door.
- Reception Hall
- Vinyl flooring. Built in storage.
- Cloak Room 5' 3'' x 5' 7'' (1.60m x 1.70m)
- Tiled floor, low flush W.C, wall mounted sink unit.
- Lounge 12' 11'' x 23' 10'' (3.93m x 7.26m)
- Tiled flooring, Bay window, inset gas fire, sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Diner 22' 4'' x 14' 1'' (6.80m x 4.29m)
- Tiled floor. Grey high & low level units with contrasting granite work surfaces. 5 ring gas range, inset stainless steel sink unit. Under counter fridge, plumbed for washing machine. Double door to rear garden.
- Utility Room 9' 4'' x 5' 7'' (2.84m x 1.70m)
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls. White high & low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler.
- Rear Hall
- Tiled floor, Hot press, stairs to first floor.
- Bedroom 14' 0'' x 9' 7'' (4.26m x 2.92m)
- Oak flooring, mirrored sliding robes.
- Bedroom 2 9' 10'' x 11' 8'' (2.99m x 3.55m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 11' 8'' x 9' 10'' (3.55m x 2.99m)
- Bathroom 10' 4'' x 6' 5'' (3.15m x 1.95m)
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls, roll top bath, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, electric shower, wall mounted chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 4 / Snug 10' 5'' x 9' 7'' (3.17m x 2.92m)
- Solid oak flooring, glazed double doors opening onto deck area.
- 1st Floor
- Lounge 14' 1'' x 20' 7'' (4.29m x 6.27m)
- Double doors opening onto large decked balcony.
- Bedroom 15' 5'' x 17' 2'' (4.70m x 5.23m)
- Mirrored sliding robes.
- Shower Room 10' 0'' x 4' 1'' (3.05m x 1.24m)
- Tiled floor, low flush W.C, sink with vanity, shower, extractor fan.
- Up and over door, light & power.
- Front: Tarmac drive with lawns either side. Mature trees & planting. Rear: Bounded by mature hedging, lawn, generous patio and decked areas, balcony. Water tap to side and rear
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »