- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system / Substantially double glazed in Upvc frames.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in double oven, hob and extractor fan / Separate utility room.
- Generous family accommodation with four bedrooms (one with dressing room off) and three plus reception rooms.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling.
- Attached double garage approached by tarmac driveway.
- Beautiful gardens to front, side and rear laid out in lawns, shrubs, bushes, trees and paved patio area.
Additional InformationOccupying a generous site within this highly sought-after residential development on the Belfast side of Newtownards, we are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached family home which has been extended to offer spacious accommodation which would be ideal for modern family living.
Situated within close proximity to the Ards Shopping Centre, the busy Newtownards town centre and school and churches, this fine home ticks many boxes for many people and we would strongly recommend viewing as soon as possible.
- Entrance porch. Entrance hall.
- Coloured suite comprising vanitory unit with mixer taps, low flush WC.
- 5.56m x 3.58m (18' 3" x 11' 9")
Feature Scrabo Stone fireplace, tiled hearth, recessed spotlighting.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 2.92m (12' 3" x 9' 7")
- FITTED KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- 5.64m x 2.34m (18' 6" x 7' 8")
1 ½ Tub double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica work tops, built-in double oven, four ring hob unit,
extractor fan, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.36m x 2.34m (7' 9" x 7' 8")
High and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor.
- L-SHAPED FAMILY ROOM
- 6.45m x 5.23m (21' 2" x 17' 2")
Feature hole in wall type fireplace with multi-burner stove, slate hearth, sliding double glazed patio doors on both sides to enclosed paved patio area.
- Hot press copper cylinder with willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.25m (15' 2" x 10' 8")
Range of built-in robes and cupboards over.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 2.18m (13' 3" x 7' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.03m x 2.36m (16' 6" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.38m x 3.2m (11' 1" x 10' 6")
- With Dressing room off.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled corner bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE :
- 5.97m x 4.9m (19' 7" x 16' 1")
Up and over door with light and power, oil fired boiler, approached by tarmac driveway.
- Oil storage tank, outside light, outside water tap.
- MATURE GARDENS
- To front, side and rear in lawns, bushes, shrubs, trees and paved patio areas.
- GROUND RENT
Off Blair Mayne Road South, Newtownards
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »