- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Modern Double Extended End Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Stunning Integrated Kitchen
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Classic White Family Bathroom
- Master With En-Suite Shower Room
- Walled Rear Garden
- Highest Presentation
Additional InformationStunning Double Extended Luxuriously Appointed End of Terrace Presented To An Exceptional Standard
Holding a corner site within a courtyard setting this stunning end of terrace will impress. Internally this double extended family home offers spacious well proportioned accommodation and comprises 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, 2 reception rooms, new contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, patio doors to garden from extended living room and extensive use of porcelain and wood laminate floor coverings. Private patio gardens and a courtyard setting with every possible amenity within walking distance make this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite entrance door, solid wood floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 5.08 x 3.43 (16'8" x 11'3")
- Solid wood floor, feature fireplace, granite hearth.
- Kitchen 4.70 x 3.00 (15'5" x 9'10")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and microwave, feature splash back, integrated extractor fan, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, recessed lighting.
- Dining Area
- Feature radiator.
- Utility Room
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier, gas boiler.
- Extended Living Room 4.93 x 3.35 (16'2" x 11'0")
- Solid wood floor, panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
French doors leading to patio area
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.71 x 3.35 (12'2" x 11'0")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome radiator, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2.90 x 2.41 (9'6" x 7'11")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Bedroom 3.94 x 2.39 (12'11" x 7'10")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2.18 x 1.96 (7'2" x 6'5")
- Wood laminate floor.
Stairs leading to:
- Roof Space
- Floored, Velux window, under eaves storage, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Corner site, hard landscaped gardens side and rear in flowerbeds and shrubs, barked areas, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »