- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached bungalow
- Two good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Shower suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Partially double glazed windows
- Level site with good gardens
- Cul de sac position
Located just off the Hillsborough Road and situated on a large corner site setting, this semi detached bungalow comprises 2 good sized bedrooms (was likely a 3 bedroom previously) a spacious lounge, a fitted kitchen with access to a conservatory and a coloured bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from a oil fired central heating system and there is partial double glazing. Outside the property is approached by a good size driveway with ample off street parking which leads to an attached garage with an electric up and over door. The generous site the bungalow is set on is level with mature gardens laid in lawns to the front and side with an excellent range of plants and shrubs. Lough Erne Park is a small cul de sac and is located just off Lough Moss Park and provides easy access to Carryduff, transport links and leading schools both primary and post primary. An excellent home in a superb location.
- The accommodation comprises
- PVC double glazed front door leading to;
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 15'6" x 10'3" (4.72m x 3.12m)
- Tiled fireplace, raised tiled hearth.
- Kitchen 12'6" x 10'6" (3.81m x 3.20m)
- Range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Oil boiler. Two x larder storage.
- Conservatory 12'9" x 10'4" (3.89m x 3.15m)
- Access to rear gardens.
- Bedroom One 16'1" x 12'1" (4.90m x 3.68m)
- At widest points. L-Shaped. Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 11'5" x 10'3" (3.48m x 3.12m)
- Built in robe.
- Shower room
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, Mira shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Hot press.
- Roof space
- Slingsby ladder approach. Light and partially floored.
- Brick paved off street parking with ample off street parking leading to,
- Garage 17'4" x 9'1" (5.28m x 2.77m)
- Electric Up and over door. Light and power.
- Front gardens
- Rear Gardens
- Extensive garden to rear laid in lawns, mature range of plants, trees and shrubs. PVC oil tank.
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »