- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazed windows.
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob, extractor hood and integrated fridge and dishwasher / Separate Utility room.
- Four bedrooms, two reception rooms and Upvc double glazed conservatory.
- Deluxe white bathroom suite with ceramic wall and floor tiling on the ground floor and first floor bathroom with white suite sand separate fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Integral garage approached by tarmac driveway.
- Gardens to front in lawns and rear in lawns, shrubs, bushes and paved patio area.
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious detached property offers well proportioned family accommodation which is ideal for modern living and we strongly recommend internal inspection to appreciate all that this fine home has to offer.
- Entrance porch. Entrance hall with polished laminate floor.
- 4.78m x 3.51m (15' 8" x 11' 6")
Carved wood surround with cast iron inset, polished granite hearth, polished laminate floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 2.82m (15' 5" x 9' 3")
Polished laminate floor.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 5.69m x 4.01m (18' 8" x 13' 2")
Polished laminate floor, Upvc double glazed french doors to rear.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN
- 4.5m x 3.48m (14' 9" x 11' 5")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring hob unit, extractor hood, wall tiling, concealed lighting, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.59m (11' 6" x 8' 6")
1 ½ Tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica round edged work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 2.84m (10' 1" x 9' 4")
Range of built-in robes, polished laminate floor.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled corner bath with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualiza' thermostatically controlled shower unit,, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.41m x 2.82m (17' 9" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.11m x 4.44m (16' 9" x 14' 7")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.59m x 3.48m (18' 4" x 11' 5")
Extensive range of built-in robes, cupboards and drawers.
- Hot press copper cylinder with willis type immersion heater.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanitory unit with mixer taps, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.33m x 3.35m (17' 6" x 11' 0")
Roller door with light and power, approached by tarmac driveway.
- Outside light, oil storage tank, outside water tap.
- To front in lawns and rear in lawns, shrubs, bushes and paved patio area.
- £1057.86 (currently)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »