- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Contemporary home with spacious accommodation throughout.
- Ground floor comprising spacious lounge and kitchen/diner with range of applicances.
- 2 bedrooms, master with walk-in wardrobe and family bathroom on the first floor.
- On-street parking on cobbled lane to the front with easily maintained enclosed rear garden. (one allocated parking space to rear)
- An excellent opportunity for young professionals, families and investors.
- 10 minutes drive to Lisburn City Centre and 20 minutes to Belfast.
- Excellent bus links and Lisburn train station only a short distance away.
- Local schools including Pond Park, Killowen and Ballymacash Primary Schools as well as Wallace High School and Friends School.
- Gas fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazing throughout.
- Early viewing is recommended.
Additional InformationLocated in the ever-popular Thaxton Village, this contemporary home offers spacious accommodation throughout. Internally the ground floor comprises spacious lounge and kitchen/diner, with 2 bedrooms (master with walk-in wardrobe) and family bathroom on the first floor. Externally the property has an enclosed rear garden and is nestled within a cobbled lane.
The property is sure to suit young professionals, families and investors. Local transport links allow a commute of 10 minutes to Lisburn City Centre and 20 minutes to Belfast with extensive public transport links also available. Furthermore the property is close to Pond Park, Killowen and Ballymacash Primary Schools as well as Wallace High School and Friends School.
With the combination of excellent accommodation and a convenient location, this home is sure to be popular. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed solid wood door to front, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.38m x 3.57m (14' 4" x 11' 9")
Laminate wood flooring, feature fireplace with granite inlay and hearth, electric inset fire.
- 3.9m x 2.71m (12' 10" x 8' 11")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink, 4 ring gas hob (now disconnected), stainless steel extractor over, ceramic tiled splashback, integrated fridge/freezer, spotlighting, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, worktop with high level units over, space for washing machine and dryer, extractor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 4.39m (10' 3" x 14' 5")
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- 1.36m x 1.52m (4' 6" x 4' 12")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.93m x 3.18m (9' 7" x 10' 5")
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled large shower with rainfall shower head, spotlighting, extractor.
Travelling on Prince William Road, continue straight at Boomers Way Roundabout. Take left onto Lady Wallace Road and left onto Lady Wallace Lane.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »