- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Detached Family Home in Quiet Cul de Sac Location
- Spacious Reception Hall with Ground Floor W.C.
- Large Lounge with Gas Coal Fire
- Separate Dining Room/Living Room
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Built in Breakfast Bar
- Four Double Bedrooms to the First Floor
- Recently Installed Contemporary Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Front Garden with Lawned Area and Enclosed Paved Rear Garden with Mature Planting
- Double Length Garage
- Driveway Parking to Front with Carport
- Easy Access to Main Arterial Routes for Commuting to Belfast via Road and Bus Networks
- Excellent Convenience to a Range of Leading Primary and Secondary Schools and Within Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore Village with a Versatile Choice of Highly Recommended Restaurants and Cafes
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious detached property offers excellent accommodation with two large reception rooms, recently fitted kitchen, and cloakroom with w.c. to the ground floor. There are four double bedrooms of notable proportions to the first floor with a contemporary bathroom and luxurious, separate shower cubicle.
The current owners have maintained and modernised the property including a new boiler, rewiring, cavity wall insulation and additional upgrades throughout.
Knockcastle Park provides easy access to bus networks for commuting to Belfast and to an excellent range of leading schools including Campbell College, Bloomfield Collegiate, Our Lady and St. Patrick's College, Strathearn and Sullivan Upper.
Externally there is driveway parking to a carport and double length garage.
A versatile property in a superb location, early viewing is strongly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door, side light and top light.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Cloaks area, uPVC double glazed door, double glazed side light and top light to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Feature stained glass and leaded window.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, cloaks area.
- 5.45m x 3.55m (17' 11" x 11' 8")
Cornice ceiling, tiled fireplace surround and hearth, gas coal effect fire with chrome inset, timber mantle. Outlook to front.
- DINING/LIVING ROOM:
- 4.12m x 3.3m (13' 6" x 10' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Built-in storage cupboard under stairs. Light.
- 3.6m x 2.9m (11' 10" x 9' 6")
Modern fully fitted high gloss kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel Franke sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Integrated Bosch touch control hob. Stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Integrated high level stainless steel Bosch oven. Integrated stainless steel Bosch microwave. Space for high level fridge/freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. Built-n breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome low voltage spotlights, concealed lighting. uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Hatch to roofspace. Built-in hotpress, Willis type immersion heater, shelving, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 3.09m (10' 5" x 10' 2")
Built-in mirror fronted sliderobes, built-in robe, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.6m (12' 2" x 11' 10")
(At widest points). Built-in robe, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
(Currently used as a living room). Built-in cupboard, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.39m x 2.6m (11' 1" x 8' 6")
Outlook to rear.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, feature wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Built-in corner shower with Mira Magna thermostatic shower unit, black galaxy splashback. Feature tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome low voltage spotlights, chrome heated towel rail.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawned garden to front with mature planting. Driveway parking, covered car port to garage.
- ENCLOSED REAR PAVED GARDEN:
- Pebbled flowerbeds, mature planting. Outside tap, outside light. Integrated boiler house to side with Worcester oil fired boiler (January 2015), pressurized water system, light.
- DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE:
- 9.7m x 2.73m (31' 10" x 8' 11")
Up and over door, light and power (currently used as home gym). uPVC double glazed access door to side.
Continue through Knock lights on Knock Road and Knockcastle Park is on the right just before Knockvale Park & Sandown Road. No. 7 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »