- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedroom (1 En-suite), 2 Reception Detached House
- Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- uPVC Fascia & Soffits
- Highly Popular Residential Area
- Well Laid Out Spacious Accommodation
- Close Distance to Coleraine Town Centre, Causeway Hospital, Schools, Shops & Amenities
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
- This excellent 4 bedroom 2 reception detached family home offers well laid out spacious accommodation and has been maintained to a high standard throughout. Located within a short drive to Coleraine town centre with schools, Ulster University, Causeway Hospital, walking distance to Mountsandel Forest and all main arterial routes .
- Entrance Hall
- With telephone point, tiled flooring.
- With wc and wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
- Lounge 4.93m x 3.81m (16'2 x 12'6)
- With wooden surround fireplace, laminate wooden floor, telephone point.
- Family / Dining Room 5.18m x 2.82m (17'0 x 9'3)
- With laminate wooden flooring, French doors to rear.
- Kitchen 5.21m x 3.05m (17'1 x 10'0)
- With fully fitted extensive range of eye and low level units with under lighting, integrated hob and oven with extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink unit, glass display cabinet, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- Utility Room 3.18m x 1.98m (10'5 x 6'6)
- With stainless steel sink unit, low level unit, plumbed for washing machine, storage cupboard, tiled floor.
- Integral Garage 5.87m x 3.89m (19'3 x 12'9)
- With up and over door, light.
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 6.10m x 3.66m (20'0 x 12'0)
- With walk in wardrobe. En-suite with fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, half tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.93m x 2.74m (16'2 x 9'0)
- Bedroom 3 4.04m x 3.51m (13'3 x 11'6)
- Bedroom 4 4.04m x 3.10m to widest points (13'3 x 10'2 to wid
- With fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, bath, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed lights, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by a tarmac driveway, garden to front laid in lawn. Enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn with paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »