- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Bungalow on Good Sized Landscaped Site in Semi-Rural yet Convenient Location
- Entrance Hall with Walk-in Hotpress & Cloaks Cupboard
- Lounge & Separate Sitting Room
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room with Access to Timber Deck
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/wc
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Spacious Site with Gardens in Lawns & Patio with Additional Paddock
- Car Parking for Several Cars & Attached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Ideally Positioned with Excellent Access to the City yet with Country Views
Additional InformationVIEWINGS ARE ON HOLD UNTIL THE GOVERNMENT LOCKDOWN HAS FINISHED PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] AND I WILL CALL YOU TO ARRANGE APPOINTMENTS AS SOON AS WE CAN
A well presented family home on a super sized site of circa 0.5 of an acre. The property has been extended to provide open plan kitchen and dining space and offers flexible living and bedroom accommodation. The accommodation currently comprises; lounge, sitting room and cloakroom/wc. There are four well proportioned bedrooms and a modern shower room.
In addition the property benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, excellent parking for several cars and an attached garage. There are landscaped gardens surrounding the property with lawns to the rear and two separate patio areas. Additionally there is a paddock to the rear.
The semi-rural location is just off the Saintfield Road and offers easy links to Belfast, Carryduff, Saintfield and Lisburn. We are confident prospective purchasers will be impressed by the property.
- Hardwood front door with glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor, cloaks cupboard.
- 5.28m x 3.66m (17' 4" x 12' 0")
(at widest points). Stone fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.35m (13' 3" x 11' 0")
Oak floor, stone fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle.
- EXTENDED MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 7.06m x 4.01m (23' 2" x 13' 2")
(at widest points). Wooden range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel double sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for range cooker, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.84m x 2.36m (9' 4" x 7' 9")
Range of units, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, mahogany uPVC door to rear.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4)/STUDY:
- 3.48m x 2.84m (11' 5" x 9' 4")
Laminate wood effect floor, tongue and groove ceiling.
- INNER HALL:
- Oak floor, walk-in hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 2.74m (13' 9" x 9' 8")
Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.12m (11' 2" x 10' 3")
Built-in robe with sliding door.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.45m (11' 6" x 11' 4")
Built-in robe with mirrored door.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, shower cubicle with uPVC sheeting, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, heated towel rail.
- South facing and enclosed large paved patio with feature patio table and chairs set in stone. Raised timber decked patio area with country views and landscaped gardens in lawns with trees and boundary fencing and paved path. Additional field to the rear.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 7.11m x 3.76m (23' 4" x 12' 4")
Up and over door, tap.
Main Saintfield Road heading to Carrydff just prior to Knockbracken filling station complex, turn left onto Knockbracken Road South.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »