- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Most attractive, double fronted semi-detached villa
- Six bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms (one bedroom currently used as study)
- Drawing room with bay window and fireplace
- Formal dining room, also with fireplace
- Living room
- Kitchen with pantry
- Spacious family bathroom with modern, white suite
- Oil fired central heating system
- Double glazing (majority of windows)
- Detached brick garage; outhouses including utility
- Excellent off-street parking to front, side and rear
- Delightful, south facing rear garden with excellent maturity
- Short stroll to Ballyhackamore Village
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationEnjoying a generous site at the Ballyhackamore end of the Kings Road - one of East Belfast's most highly regarded addresses - this beautiful villa features well-proportioned accommodation over three floors with high ceilings and large bright rooms.
As soon as you enter the reception hall, you get a feeling for the warmth and character the home exudes. Many period features have been retained and the layout offers considerable flexibility.
Externally this is complemented by a lovely rear garden which faces south-west. There is plenty of off-street parking, a garage and some handy outhouses.
In the catchment area for a range of schools for all ages, Ballyhackamore with its superb array of shops, amenities, eateries and "Glider" stops is within a short stroll.
Internal inspection is a must.
- Original, hardwood double entrance doors.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mosaic tiled floor. Internal door with leaded stained glass insets and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, corbels. Under stair storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 3.96m (18' 6" x 13' 0")
(At widest points and into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Feature fireplace (open fire). Twin aspect.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.96m (15' 10" x 13' 0")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Attractive slate fireplace with cast iron and tiled inset. Door to:
- 3.97m x 2.8m (13' 0" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level units with glazed display cabinets. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with waste disposal unit, Zanussi cooker with double oven and four ring hob. Indesit dishwasher, part tiled walls, door to:
- 1.94m x 1.38m (6' 4" x 4' 6")
Range of shelving.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.38m x 3.78m (14' 4" x 12' 5")
Cornice ceiling. Feature windows overlooking garden.
First Floor Return
- 3.96m x 2.77m (13' 0" x 9' 1")
White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower enclosure with Aqualisa shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Shelved hotpress. Separate built-in shower cubicle.
- Cornice ceiling, corbels.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.87m x 3.3m (12' 8" x 10' 10")
(Currently used as study).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.43m x 3.81m (14' 6" x 12' 6")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, wash hand basin, door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle with Gainsborough electric shower, low flush wc.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.51m x 3.85m (18' 1" x 12' 8")
(into bay and at widest points). Wash hand basin with cupboards underneath. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubile with Gainsborough shower, low flush wc.
Second Floor Return
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.01m x 2.76m (13' 2" x 9' 1")
(at widest points). Door to:
- ENSUITE WC:
- with wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.85m x 3.88m (15' 11" x 12' 9")
(at widest points). Decorative cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.86m x 3.16m (12' 8" x 10' 4")
(at widest points). Decorative cast iron fireplace. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Access to luggage store.
- Brick pavior driveway to front, side and rear. Parking for numerous vehicles leading to:
- DETACHED BRICK GARAGE:
- 5.3m x 3.38m (17' 5" x 11' 1")
Up and over door, power and light.
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD:
- with outhouses including:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, oil fired boiler. Built-in cupboards.
- Power and light.
- COAL STORE:
- Outside light and tap.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Beautifully mature with lawn. Flowerbeds stocked with abundance of plants, trees and shrubs. Patio, deck and greenhouse.
Travelling from the Sandown Road at Ballyhackamore end of Kings Road, the property is on the right hand side before junction with Knockhill Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »