- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We are pleased to offer to the open market this fine family home which is tucked away on very generous elevated site on the edge of the City Centre. This property offers a internal floor space of just over c. 3000 sq ft and offers great potential to extend into the roof space for further accommodation. This home has been built to a very high standard and has been lovingly maintained throughout. There is a lower basement area along with integral garage and a large carport to the side. Outstanding views are offered from the front of the home with easy access to the Portadown Road. Overall this is a very impressive property and viewing is a must to fully appreciate this immaculate home.
3 Reception Rooms
Oak Fitted Kitchen
c 0.75 Acre Mature Site
Vegetable Plot To Side
Electric Underfloor Heating
Oil Fired Central Heating
Carport To Side
2 Shower Rooms
Beam Vacuum System
Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
- Entrance Porch
- 6' 10" x 6' 11" (2.08m x 2.11m) Mahogany glazed porch with glazed front door, tiled floor, cedar wood wooden panel on walls and glass panel door leading to entrance hall.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- 12' 8" x 10' 7" (3.86m x 3.23m) Cedar wooden ceiling.
- Drawing Room
- 20' 3" x 14' 6" (6.17m x 4.42m) Bay window , Open fire, Connemara marble fireplace with matching hearth, cornicing and centre piece.
- Family Room
- 17' x 12' 11" (5.18m x 3.94m) Open fire, marble fireplace with granite hearth, wood panel on walls with alcove direct access to hall.
- Walk in cloakroom with hotpress off hallway. Spacious storage area.
- 20' 10" x 12' 5" (6.35m x 3.78m) Oak fitted kitchen high and low level units, double drainer stainless sink unit, ceramic hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, built in double electric oven, built in fryer, space for fridge, fitted breakfast bar with seating area, display cabinet, cedar wood ceiling, spotlights and cornicing. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Direct access to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 13' 1" x 12' 3" (3.99m x 3.73m) French double doors leading to hall with featured glass. direct access to kitchen.
- Utility Room
- Fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor and direct access is offered to the roof space and to the basement and to the garage.
- Rear Hall
- Toilet off with tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 / Study
- 14' 8" x 8' 10" (4.47m x 2.69m) Built in wardrobe.
- Shower Room
- 11' 1" x 5' 9" (3.38m x 1.75m) Coloured suite, low flush wc and bidet, shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit and pine ceiling.
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 1" x 13' (3.99m x 3.96m) Full wall of built in furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space along with wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- 11' 1" x 9' 8" (3.38m x 2.95m) Champagne suite, wash hand basin in vanity unit with built in drawers and cupboard space, bidet, low flush wc and sunken bath.
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 2" x 10' 1" (3.40m x 3.07m) Wash hand basin in vanity unit with built in wardrobe with cupboard space.
- Shower Room
- 11' 2" x 5' 10" (3.40m x 1.78m) Wash hand basin in vanity unit with cupboard space, low flush wc, bidet and shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 4
- 16' 1" x 11' 2" (4.90m x 3.40m) Built in furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- Bedroom 5
- 14' 7" x 11' 1" (4.44m x 3.38m) Built in furniture offering wardrobe and fitted cupboard space over and wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- Rear Hall
- Toilet off and tiled floor.
- Coal House
- Coal bunker with storage area.
- Lean 2
- 6.02m x 3.18m (19' 9" x 10' 5") This is just off the rear hall and utility room and has glass panelling, glass roof, paved flooring and outside tap.
- Roof Space
- Stairs from Utility Room leading to the roof space. This could be converted to add further accommodation .
- This is accessed from garage and has steps down and offers great general storage.
- Integral Garage
- 16' 9" x 12' 11" (5.11m x 3.94m) Up and over door. Access to carport and direct access to house.
- 11.53m x 5.38m (37' 10" x 17' 8") 19' 9" x 10' 5" (6.02m x 3.18m) Reinforced glass roof, paved floor ample room for vehicle parking. Direct access to house.
- The property sits on a mature site which extends to around c. 0.75 acres and the gardens have all been tastefully landscaped around the home. To the side and rear the property offers great privacy as it is screen with mature conifers and trees and to the side there is a large vegetable garden with ornamental patio. To the front the garden is at a lower level and offers garden in lawn with mature plants and shrubs. Tarmac driveway to front and side with tarmac to the rear and ample room for parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »