- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We bring to the market this well maintained semi detached dwelling set in this popular residential area convenient to nearby Village amenities and
approximately 9 miles from the City Centre. This home provides easily managed living accommodation and is sure to attract the first time buyer or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further
details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
Two reception rooms
Easily managed living accommodation
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
Approximately 9 miles from the City Centre
Convenient to Village amenities
Capital Rateable Value: £65,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E41
- Entrance Hall:-
- leading to:-
- 13’8” x 11’11” (4.16 x 3.63 m) : with wooden overmantle; ‘Parkray’ glazed fire;
carpeted; over window pelmet; power points; coving to ceiling.
- 13’7” x 6’4” (4.14 x 1.93 m) : eye and low level units; stainless steel single drainer
sink unit; ‘Hoover’ automatic machine; ‘Jackson’ four ring cooker with under oven;
tiling over worktop; smoke detection; vinyl floor tiling.
- Rear Porch:-
- comprising oil fired burner; low level cupboards; vinyl flooring; single glazed
- Dining Room/ Downstairs Bedroom:-
- 9’11” x 8’1” (3.02 x 2.46 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11’7” x 9’11” (3.53 x 3.02 m) : double built-in sliderobes; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 13’8” x 8’6” (4.16 x 2.59 m) : built-in wardrobe; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 5’0” 4’10” (1.52 x 1.47 m) : wooden floor.
- 5’1” X 2’8” (1.54 X 0.81 m) : high flush toilet; vinyl tiled floor; partially tiled walls.
- Shower Room:-
- 6’11” x 5’7” (2.10 x 1.70 m) : vanity unit fully tiled shower with screen and curtain;
‘Redring Seletronic’ electric shower; extractor; suspended wooden cupboard; wall
- Front garden with wall enclosure having lawn laid in grass; mature bushes and
plants. Fully enclosed rear garden with lawn also laid in grass having mature
shrubs, trees and bushes; greenhouse.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »