This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A refurbished and chain free property located in a popular area of East Belfast
- New kitchen, bathroom, carpets, windows and rewired
- Wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Bespoke kitchen with an excellent range of units
- Living/dining area with patio doors to the rear garden
- Spacious living room with views of the front garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stunning bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Floored roof space with light accessed via a draw down ladder
- Detached garage with an up & over door
- Rear garden with two decked areas and a sizeable lawn
- Front garden laid in lawn complimented by flowerbeds
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
Made For You!
This is a fabulous opportunity to purchase a chain free and beautifully presented property located in a popular area of East Belfast. The property is ready to move into having recently undergone a transformation to include a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom, new carpets, a fresh coat of paint throughout and a complete rewire. The chain free status will certainly add to the appeal making for an easy transition to your new home!
The property comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living room and a wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room benefiting from patio doors to the rear garden and a modern bespoke kitchen. Upstairs comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms and a newly fitted bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
Externally to the front there is an easy to maintain garden laid in lawn and a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden offers great space and benefits from two decked areas to relax on and a detached garage offering excellent storage!
Hillburn Park is located just off the Knock dual carriageway and offers easy access to the Castlereagh Road, the Cregagh Road and the city centre. Forestside Shopping Centre is only a few miles away and there are plenty of local schools and amenities to choose from.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 11’9” x 11’8”
Kitchen/Dining/Living Room 18’0” x 12’4”
Bedroom 1 12’4” x 10’1”
Bedroom 2 11’8” x 9’10”
Bedroom 3 8’5” x 7’11”
Bathroom 7’5” x 7’4”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views