- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superbly situated in an attractive cul de sac with cobblelock roads and pathways
- Nicely presented accommodation of spacious light filled rooms
- Internal floor area 125 sq.m
- Natural Gas central heating
- Hardwood double glazed windows
- Excellent parking area
- Easy access to the city centre
- Within a short walk of Waterford Institute of Technology and the IDA Industrial Estate
- 5 minute drive to the Waterford Greenway
- Fitted carpets, curtains and blinds included
Additional InformationDelightful well presented 4 bedroom two storey detached family home in a quiet cul de sac in a sought after area off the Cleaboy Road close to all amenities. The bright spacious accommodation has been well maintained and the property has a sunny private back garden and good parking area in front. The accommodation briefly comprises of a spacious entrance hall off of which is a comfortable livingroom overlooking the front garden with double doors leading to an impressive well fitted kitchen/diningroom which looks out onto the back garden. Off of the kitchen is the utility room and a separate w.c. Bedroom 4 is also on the ground floor to the front of the property. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with showerroom en suite which overlooks the front garden, a family bathroom, another double bedroom and a single bedroom. The front of the property is south facing and it benefits from good sunshine. The location of the property is ideal, it is within 2km of the city centre and in close proximity to the Cleaboy and Waterford Shopping centres. Local schools include St Pauls Community College, Presentation, Gael Scoil, Mount Sion and Mercy Primary and Secondary Schools. The property is also convenient to sporting facilities such as WIT Sports Complex, Mount Sion & Roanmore GAA Clubs.
- Entrance Hall ( )
- Bedroom 4 (5.10m x 2.60m )
- Livingroom (4.30m x 4.10m )
- Diningroom/Kitchen (6.00m x 4.00m )
- Utility room (2.60m x 1.60m )
- Separate w.c. ( )
- FIRST FLOOR ( )
- Bedroom 1 (4.30m x 3.70m )
- En Suite ( )
- Bedroom 2 (3.10m x 3.30m )
- Bedroom 3 (2.50m x 2.40m )
- Bathroom ( )
- Outside ( )
BER No.: 113121784
Energy Performance Indicator: 206.31 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 7 HazelbourneVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »