- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Modern Town House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom
- Double Glazed Hardwood Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Cul de Sac Position
Additional InformationImpressive Modern Constructed Town Terrace in Quiet Cul de Sac
A superb modern constructed town house holding a prime position within this quiet cul de sac setting. The beautifully maintained interior comprises spacious lounge, large fitted kitchen with dining area, contemporary white bathroom suite and 2 bedrooms. The dwelling further offers double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, extensive use of wood laminate flooring, oil fired central heating and benefits from little or no maintenance worries.
A south facing rear garden, low outgoings and a most convenient location with the City, The New University and excellent shopping all on its doorstep makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.56 x 3.08 (15'0" x 10'1")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.75 x 3.25 (15'7" x 10'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
Dining Area - Panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.94 x 4.57 (9'8" x 15'0")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, wood laminate floor, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 2.22 x 3.32 (7'3" x 10'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Forecourt in patio, enclosed rear garden in patio, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside light and tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
139th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »