- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright and Spacious Semi Detached Home
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Lounge Open to Dining Area with Sliding Doors to Rear Sun Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Elegant Shower Room with White Suite
- Attached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed
- Driveway Parking
- Beautiful Garden Laid in Lawns with Paved Patio and Raised Decking Area enjoying superb views of Craigantlet Hills
- Close Proximity to Dundonald Village with its Excellent Range of Shops, Supermarkets, Churches and Schools
- Provides Ease of Access to Ulster Hospital and Belfast City Centre With Excellent Public Transport Links
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional or Family Market
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented semi detached home is located just off Old Dundonald Road with its close proximity to Dundonald village and its excellent range of shops, supermarkets, churches and schools. Belfast City Centre and Newtownards are also within easy commuting distance making this an ideal home for a young couple, family or investor alike.
This property boasts bright and spacious accommodation throughout with large lounge open to dining area and double glazed sliding doors opening out to the rear sun room. There is a modern fitted kitchen with access to rear garden, three double bedrooms and elegantly finished shower room. Of particular note is the beautiful rear garden with stunning views of Craigantlet Hills.
This desirable home will appeal to even the most discerning of purchaser and is ideally suited to the young professional or family market, we therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC front door with glass inset and side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood solid floor, storage under stairs.
- 5.18m x 4.57m (17' 0" x 15' 0")
into bay window
Feature fireplace, hardwood surround and mantel, built-in storage, cornice ceiling, hardwood floor, open to dining area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 3.05m (10' 1" x 10' 0")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, hardwood floor, open to conservatory.
- 3.07m x 3.07m (10' 1" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level units, wooden work surface, five ring Belling ceramic hob, extractor fan above, built-in Europa double oven, ceramic sink and a half with chrome mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, glass display cabinets, access to garden via uPVC door with glass inset, ceramic tiled flooring.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.74m (10' 4" x 9' 0")
Tiled flooring, exposed brickwork, PVC roof.
- Access to roof space via ladder, power, fully floored.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 2.77m (15' 0" x 9' 1")
Excellent built-in storage units with vanity area.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.05m (11' 1" x 10' 0")
View of mature rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.46m (10' 1" x 8' 1")
Velux window, built-in storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, storage below, partly tiled walls, glass walk in shower cubicle with rain flow shower head, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, built-in hotpress with copper cylinder, laminate flooring.
- Front driveway with ample parking, front gardens laid in lawns. Rear garden paved patio area, raised decking area, gardens laid in lawns. Access to attached garage.
- 7.04m x 3.05m (23' 1" x 10' 0")
Plumbed for washing machine, oil boiler, excellent storage.
Travelling along the Old Dundonald Road towards Belfast, after the East Link Road, turn left into Hanwood Farm before Dundonald Ice Bowl.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »