- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive architecturally designed country residence
- Stunning entrance hallway with turret, a spacious walk-in cloak room and feature contemporary style staircase leading to the first floor gallery landing
- Impressive dining room with double height ceiling to the gallery landing above, leading to a split level drawing room with contemporary fireplace and doors to the sun room
- Stunning sun room with feature glass wall into the vaulted ceiling
- Spacious family room with double doors leading to the patio area and open plan to the kitchen
- Inner hallway with separate utility room and fitted high and low level units
- Downstairs shower room with stylish suite including a shower cubicle with glass brick wall screen
- Living room or downstairs bedroom
- Separate study
- Beautifully designed kitchen with a feature vaulted and beamed ceiling and high level arch window. Well fitted units in a modern style with ample storage units.. Granite worktops. Island unit with glass breakfast bar.
- Master bedroom with arched windows and a walk-in dressing room leading to the ensuite shower room with modern style suite
- Three further bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes
- Living room on ground floor usable as a bedroom with ensuite
- Fully tiled bathroom with attractive white suite
- Detached garage block with spacious fully floored roof space accessed by pull down ladder
- 2 separate store rooms
- Brick paved driveway and inner courtyard
- Oil fired central heating
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Bison slab concrete flooring to first floor
- Double glazed windows
- Solar panels
- Stunning landscaped gardens laid out extensively in lawns with mature beds and borders as well as maturing trees
- Electric entrance gates with video intercom
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Floor Area: 4478 sq ft approx (LPS)
This striking and contemporary style country residence enjoys a mature landscaped setting extending to approximately 1.7 acres, located just off the Moira Road and Hammond Road, convenient to Maghaberry and Moira and their arrays of amenities including Maghaberry Primary School, Moira Primary School and Rowandale Integrated Primary School. Good road networks including the M1 motorway provide an opportunity for commuters as well as Moira Train Station. The property has a truly wonderful interior for modern living including double height or vaulted ceilings, a turret hallway with feature staircase as well as a stunning sun room with an attractive window. The overall standard and quality of finish is of an exceptional quality for those seeking a truly exclusive residence in a private yet convenient setting. A detached double garage and outside store rooms provide a practical addition for any high-speed lifestyle, all approached by impressive entrance gates and a tree lined driveway, leading into a gated courtyard. Viewing a must!
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »