- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Refitted oak kitchen/dining area
- 3 bedrooms
- Refitted bathroom
- Detached garage
- Replaced pine internal doors
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- UPVC eaves, soffets and guttering
- Front and rear gardens in lawn
Additional InformationA lovely refurbished semi detached bungalow situated in a small select cul de sac setting in the exceptionally popular Co Down side of Lisburn.
The bungalow consists of a lounge with multi fuel stove, refitted kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and refitted bathroom.
Outside there is a detached garage, generous enclosed rear garden and excellent secured parking area, ideal for caravan or extra vehicles.
Shops, schools and public transport are all in the area. Easy M1 and A1 access will appeal to those commuting.
Bungalows in this cul de sac rarely come onto the market therefore we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood glazed entrance door with glazed side panel. Glazed inner door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Large built in storage cupboard with light. Built in cupboards. Access to roofspace.
- 4.315m x 4.083m (14' 2" x 13' 5")
(at widest point) Feature Adam style fireplace with oak surround, granite inset and hearth and attractive multi fuel stove. Glazed door from lounge.
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.072m x 3.938m (16' 8" x 12' 11")
Excellent range of light oak high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in stainless steel hob and double oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lights.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.885m x 2.975m (12' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.407m x 2.993m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.892m x 2.352m (9' 6" x 7' 9")
- REFITTED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls. Hotpress.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.003m x 3.716m (19' 8" x 12' 2")
Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- Spacious front garden in lawn with shrub beds and borders. Completely enclosed spacious rear garden in lawn. Paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
Off Ballynahinch Road, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »