- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent well presented semi detached home in quiet cul de sac location
- Lounge with feature Fireplace and Wood Burning Stove
- Contemporary Kitchen with range of built in appliances/Separate utility cupboard
- Casual living/dining area with double doors to rear garden
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with four piece suite/Ground floor wc
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/Double Glazing
- Generous paviour driveway parking
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear
- Short commute to both Belfast and Lisburn city centres and close to shops, schools and public transport
Additional InformationThis well presented modern semi detached home is ideally located within the popular recently constructed Green Park Lane development. The high specification accommodation in brief comprises of lounge, kitchen open plan to living/dining area and four bedrooms, master with ensuite. The property also benefits from a utility cupboard and generous paviour driveway parking, as well as gardens in lawn to the front and rear.
Located just off the Wilmar Road at the top of the desirable Belsize Road, this property is ideally located from those wishing for a short commute to both Belfast and Lisburn. There are also a number of leading schools and shops within a short drive away.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door, wood effect ceramic tiled floor, understair storage.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan.
- 5.49m x 3.49m (18' 0" x 11' 5")
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with granite inset and hearth, wood burning stove.
- 3.m x 4.46m (9' 10" x 14' 8")
Single draining stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob, electric under oven, ceramic tiled splashbacks, stainless steel extractor fan, high and low level units, built in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, island with breakfast bar and storage, wood effect tiled floor, double doors to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.5m x 5.5m (11' 6" x 18' 1")
- UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Plumbed for washer/dryer and fitted shelving.
- Access to attic.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.02m (13' 5" x 9' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, floor to ceiling tiling, spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.39m x 3.96m (11' 1" x 12' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.83m x 2.m (9' 3" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.35m x 2.99m (7' 9" x 9' 10")
- Low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, separate shower, floor to ceiling tiling, spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Enclosed gardens laid in lawn to rear with paved patio area.
Heading out of Lisburn on the Belsize Road, Green Park Lane is located at very top on right hand side just before the Wilmar Road junction.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »