This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Red Brick House in Quiet Cul-de-sac
- £895 Per Month Including Rates
- Prime Residential Location Close to Schools, Shops & Amenities
- Open-Plan Lounge to Dining Room
- New Kitchen with a Range of Appliances
- Breakfast Room off Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Newly Installed Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Large Rear Garden with Lawn and Flowerbeds
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Fully Double Glazed
- Single Attached Garage
- Available NOW, Unfurnished, for Initial 12 Month Lease
Additional InformationThis attractive, red-brick, detached home is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac just off the popular Green Road in Ballyhackamore. A wide range of schools, restaurants and local amenities are just a short stroll away in Ballyhackamore village. Transport routes to the city centre are also close at hand.
Internally, the property comprises open-plan lounge to dining room off a bright and welcoming entrance hall which also offers WC. A newly installed kitchen with a range of appliances is located to the rear and has a further room off this, which leads into the rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedroom and a newly installed family bathroom. Externally there is a single garage providing ample storage, off-street parking and a generous rear garden.
Available now for £895 per calendar month (including rates), unfurnished, we anticipate strong interest and recommend internal inspection at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views