- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment in Well-Renowned Development
- Two Double Bedrooms - Master with Dressing Room
- Spacious L-Shaped Living and Dining Room
- Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Modern Shower Room with Contemporary White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating System with Combi-Boiler
- Fully uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Well-Maintained Communal Gardens and Courtyard
- Plentiful Residents Parking Available Around Development
- Next To Bus Stop for Belfast City Centre
- Brief Walking Distance to Shops at Kings Square
- Close Proximity to Amenities in Ballyhackamore Village
- Ideal First Time Buy / Downsize / Investment Potential
- Chain Free / Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationAn excellent ground floor apartment located in the sought after Grafton Court development. Located off the Kings Road in East Belfast, this property is ideally situated to avail of amenities at Kings Square, Cherryvalley and Ballyhackamore as well as offering convenient public and private transport links for Belfast city centre.
The property comprises a good-sized living/dining room, two bedrooms (master with dressing room), kitchen and shower room with white suite. Also of note are the gas fired central and heating and uPVC double glazing, contributing to the high energy performance of this apartment.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Double glazed hardwood communal front door with secure keypad entry system to...
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood private front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard, laminate wooden floor, telephone intercom handset.
- L-SHAPED LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.m x 4.64m (19' 8" x 15' 3")
(at widest points) Laminate wooden floor.
- 2.43m x 2.32m (7' 12" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include; fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric under-bench oven, four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan over, plumbed for dishwasher, housing for 'Worcester' gas combi-boiler, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, part-tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.07m (11' 8" x 10' 1")
Carpeted floor, archway to...
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.59m (6' 9" x 5' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.93m (14' 9" x 12' 11")
(narrowing to 2.54m x 3.93m) Carpeted floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.39m x 1.82m (7' 10" x 5' 12")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., vanity unit with chrome mixer tap and contactless LED illuminating mirror above, double sized fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit comprising rain head shower and drencher, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- COMMUNAL GARDENS:
- Well maintained communal gardens including courtyard with water feature. Plentiful residents parking.
- £83 per month to include building insurance and maintenance/upkeep of the communal areas.
Driving country bound along the Kings Road, Grafton Court is on your right-hand side between Kings Park and Burghley Mews.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »