- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Modern Town House
- Generous Accommodation Over Three Storeys
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Space with French Doors to Rear Decking and Garden
- Lounge with Contemporary Wall Mounted Gas Fireplace
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Bathrooms
- Separate WC
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Convenient and Sought After Location Providing Excellent Convenience to Main Arterial Routes for Commuting to Belfast, Newtownards, Bangor, Comber and Holywood
- In the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Schools for all Ages
Additional InformationGrace Hill is a modern town house cul-de-sac development conveniently located within the heart of Dundonald. Situated just off Grahamsbridge Road, this location provides ease of access to the main arterial routes for city commuting whilst Comber, Newtownards, Bangor and Holywood are also easily accessible. This location lies within the catchment area to a range of local schools.
7 Grace Hill is an easily maintained rustic brick town house, deceptively spacious, providing accommodation over three levels. There are four good sized bedrooms, bedroom one with en suite shower room, and modern open plan kitchen/living space, to the lower ground, opening through French doors to timber decking and easily maintained rear garden, lounge with contemporary fireplace, family bathroom and shower room. The Ulster Hospital, Stormont Estate and George Best City Airport are close at hand ensuring this property will appeal to a wide and varied range of purchaser.
- Hardwood front door, double glazed inset, double glazed side light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Alarm controls.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with inset tiling detail, chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- 4.37m x 3.05m (14' 4" x 10' 0")
Contemporary wall mounted gas fire, outlook to front.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.05m (11' 9" x 10' 0")
Mature outlook to rear.
Lower Ground Floor
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE:
- 7.24m x 4.06m (23' 9" x 13' 4")
Modern fitted kitchen in high gloss off-white units, stainless steel fittings, walnut laminate work surface with single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel oven below, stainless steel extractor hood above, integrated fridge freezer, part glass tiled walls, opaque glass display cabinets, open to dining and living space with recessed spotlighting, uPVC double glazed French doors to raised timber decking and garden with southerly aspect, mature outlook to rear, large walk-in storage room plumbed for washing machine and gas fired boiler.
- Linen press, built-in shelving, access hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.25m x 2.95m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
Mature outlook to rear.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with inset tiling detail, chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.95m (13' 2" x 9' 8")
Into square bay window with outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.34m x 2.03m (7' 8" x 6' 8")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, panelled bath, fully tiled splashback, glazed shower screen, chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Brick paviour driveway with residents' parking, mature planting to front, access to rear.
Travelling country-bound along the Comber Road turn left into Grahamsbridge Road. Grace Hill is located second on the left hand side. Number 7 can be found at the bottom of the cul-de-sac. Alternatively, travelling country-bound along the Upper Newtownards Road turn right at the traffic lights into Robb's Road and then left onto Church Road which becomes Grahamsbridge Road, turning right into Grace Hill.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »