- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright and Deceptively Spacious Three Storey Townhouse within This Exclusive Development
- Generous Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Twin Aspect
- Spacious Dining Room to Front
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Four Generous Bedrooms Including Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern First Floor Fitted Bathroom and Additional Modern Second Floor Shower Room each Recently Restored
- Traditional Wooden Sash Effect Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Generous Adaptable Accommodation Ideal for Modern Day Living
- Sought After Location Yet Just Minutes from Hillsborough Village
Additional InformationAn attractive and deceptively spacious three storey end of terrace townhouse. Ideally located within the magnificent Governors Gate Development which has been designed and built to compliment the architecture and character of the historic village of Hillsborough. Yet this home benefits from the convenience of an exceptionally appointed property.
The charming and well laid out accommodation is beautifully presented and tastefully decorated by its current owners. It offers recently upgraded bathrooms and ensuite whilst benefiting from many period style features such as wooden sash effect windows and high ceilings.
With its convenient location within comfortable commuting distance of both Lisburn and Belfast. This delightful property warrants immediate inspection as recent sales with this development have proved extremely popular.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid panel wood door, laminate wood effect floor.
- Tiled floor and splash backs, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.m x 3.m (9' 10" x 9' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor with through door to kitchen.
- 2.79m x 5.11m (9' 2" x 16' 9")
Large modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, electric oven, electric 4 ring hob, stainless steel Candy extractor unit, under stairs storage, spot lighting.
- 5.89m x 3.4m (19' 4" x 11' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor, sand stone feature fireplace with gas fire and granite inlay and hearth, spot lighting
- BEDROOM 1:
- 5.74m x 3.4m (18' 10" x 11' 2")
Generous master with double aspect to the front and side.
- Ceramic tiled floor and floor to ceiling tiling, low flush wc and vanity wash hand basin, power shower, extractor fan and spot lights.
- 2.59m x 1.85m (8' 6" x 6' 1")
Stylish family bathroom with low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, bath with shower over, floor to ceiling tiling, extractor fan and spot lights.
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.02m x 3.53m (9' 11" x 11' 7")
Laminate wood floor, fitted projector screen.
2ND FLOOR LANDING:
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.86m x 3.4m (12' 8" x 11' 2")
Spacious double bedroom with storage into eaves and laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 4:
- 3.86m x 3.1m (12' 8" x 10' 2")
Generous fourth bedroom with storage into eaves.
- SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM:
- Separate ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled walls, power shower, extractor fan and spot lights.
- Velux in roof.
- Parking for two cars, private patio area to rear and small surrounding garden.
From Hillsborough take the Ballynahinch Road, after short distance turn left into Governors Gate at T Junction turn left and no. 7 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »