How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Expert Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic detached property in the highly sought after Gorsehill area of Moneyreagh
- Well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Large living room with feature fireplace and an open fire
- Formal dining room with French doors to the living room
- Spacious kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and patio doors to the garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Integral garage with light, power and plumbing
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Fabulous rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Front garden laid in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a range of local amenities
- Located within a five minute drive of Belfast & the bus route to a choice of leading schools
A Place To Call Home!
This is an opportunity not to be missed for anyone hoping to move to a spacious family home in a delightful development with friendly neighbours, local amenities and a great primary school. Buyers who are looking for value for money and plenty of space inside and out will find it here. The downstairs living space benefits from a lovely flow where the living room, dining room and the spacious kitchen/diner all link effortlessly, making it perfect for modern day family life.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with useful under stair storage, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace and French doors to the dining room with access to the large kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and patio doors to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises a sizeable master bedroom complete with fitted wardrobes and it benefits from an en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white three piece suite. The property further benefits from an integral garage with light, power, plumbing and an up & over door.
The front garden is laid in lawn and there is a spacious driveway providing off-street parking that leads to the integral garage. The rear garden provides superb outdoor space for all the family to enjoy with a sizeable and well-maintained lawn and a patio area.
Moneyreagh is a superb place to live with its own community, character and an easy commute to Belfast and Comber. Moneyreagh Primary School has an excellent reputation and is next door to a community centre offering fantastic classes for children.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 15'11" x 12'9"
Dining Room 10'10" x 9'10"
Kitchen/Diner 20'3" x 10'9"
Master Bedroom 16'3" x 15'7"
En-suite 6'7" x 5'10"
Bedroom 2 16'7" x 9'10"
Bedroom 3 11'2" x 9'9"
Bedroom 4 9'6" x 7'7"
Bathroom 9'10" x 7'7"
Integral Garage 20' x 9'9"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views