- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Town House
- 2 Bedrooms/ 1 Reception Room
- Luxury Shaker Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room/ Furnished Cloakroom
- Deluxe En Suite Shower Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Popular Mews Style Development
Positioned within a highly regarded recently constructed Mews style development. This beautifully presented 2 bedroom property enjoys a high internal specification throughout incorporating a luxury shaker kitchen with utility room, furnished cloakroom plus a deluxe en suite shower room. With demand high an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front door into:-
- WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 3.51m x 3.20m (11'6" x 10'6")
- Quality walnut effect laminate flooring. Picture style window.
- LUXURY SHAKER KITCHEN 3.30m x 3.28m (10'10" x 10'9")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. A host of integrated appliances including oven with 4 ring hob and overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy, fridge freezer and dishwasher. PVC double glazed door to courtyard styled garden.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising wash hand basin with mono block tap and button flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.43m (11'6" x 11'3")
- Built in double mirrored sliderobe.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Comprising quarter rounded shower cubicle, button flush w.c. and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 2.29m (10'6" x 7'6")
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising P shaped bath with curved shower screen, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap and button flush w.c. Tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- Resident and visitor parking forecourt to front.
Private enclosed garden to rear screened by perimeter fence with brick paved patio area and low maintenance plastic grass.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »