- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Family Home
- Well Presented, Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Lounge with Open Fire
- Family Room
- Dining Room with Sliding Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Lean-to Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area and Access to Rear Patio and Garden
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Three to the First Floor Level and Master Bedroom to the Second Floor
- White Modern Bathroom Suite with Walk-in Shower Enclosure
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking Leading to Double Garage
- Mature Shrubs and Planting
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Patio Areas, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Conveniently Located Offering Ease of Access to the Main Arterial Routes as well as Bus and Rail Networks
Additional InformationThis detached family home occupies a prime position within Glenview Park, which is located just off the popular Crawfordsburn Road, Carnalea.
Internally the property is well presented with a spacious lounge with open fire and dining room/family room with patio doors to rear garden and double doors to kitchen. There is a modern family kitchen with peninsula unit, dining area and access to rear patio and gardens which is further complimented with family room and lean-to conservatory. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a bathroom with walk-in shower enclosure whilst the second floor provides the master bedroom with semi vaulted ceiling and Velux windows. There is ample parking to the front and an attached double garage, mature shrubs to front and side with rear garden ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play.
This is an ideal location for the family close to bus and rail networks for the city commuter or schooling travel. The property is only twenty minutes drive of Belfast whilst benefitting from ease of access to the North Down coastline, Bangor town centre and a vast array of local amenities.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With courtesy light. Hardwood front door. Double glazed side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With recessed low voltage spotlighting. Built-in cloaks and storage cupboard under stairs.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With modern white suite comprising: low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- 5.89m x 3.56m (19' 4" x 11' 8")
Carved fireplace surround. Tiled inset and hearth, chrome trim, open fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.17m x 2.95m (13' 8" x 9' 8")
Outlook to rear garden and glazed double doors to conservatory.
- 2.92m x 2.31m (9' 7" x 7' 7")
Black and white tiled floor. uPVC double glazed access door to garden.
- Glazed double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 2.95m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
Double glazed aluminium sliding patio doors to rear patio and garden. Glazed and bevelled double doors to kitchen.
- 5.05m x 3.12m (16' 7" x 10' 3")
Shaker style fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Stainless steel fittings. Laminate work surface. Stainless steel four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood above. Concealed downlighters. Integrated Bosch high level double oven. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Breakfast bar peninsula unit with single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Ample dining space with double glazed access door to rear patio and garden. Access door to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.01m x 2.24m (13' 2" x 7' 4")
Range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate work surface. Single drainer ceramic sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated high level oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Service door to garage.
- With recessed LED spotlighting. Large linen press with built-in shelving.
- With white suite comprising: close coupled WC. Wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and cabinets below. Open shelving drawer units. Additional bathroom cabinets. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, built-in glazed shower enclosure with built-in chrome Aqua Lisa thermostatically controlled shower unit. Power shower. Fully tiled walls. Inset mosaic tiling detail. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 2.95m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
Range of built-in bedroom furniture including built-in wardrobes. Bedside cabinets. Display shelving. Bed recess with cupboards above. Additional built-in robes and study desk.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 3.15m (11' 8" x 10' 4")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.14m x 2.95m (13' 7" x 9' 8")
Outlook to rear garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.28m x 3.61m (17' 4" x 11' 10")
Vaulted ceiling. Velux windows x 2
- 4.78m x 4.6m (15' 8" x 15' 1")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Paved driveway with ample parking to attached double garage. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns and paved patio areas, mature shrubs and planting, excellent degree of privacy.
Travelling from Crawfordsburn, along the Crawfordsburn Road in the direction of Bangor, Glenview Park is located on the right hand side. Number 7 is located on the corner on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »