7 Gateside Crescent,
Ballyclare, BT39 9GL
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Last listed at Offers over £247,950
- Impressive Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms With Principal En-Suite And Dressing Room
- Lounge With Open Fire; Sunroom
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Utility Room; Furnished Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing; Oil Central Heating
- Attached Garage; Private Driveway
- Secluded Garden With Patio Area
- Sought After Convenient Location
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, sunroom, furnished cloakroom, four well proportioned bedrooms with principal en-suite and walk through dressing room, and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from an attached garage, private driveway and secluded rear garden with patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door with matching double glazed side screens. Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.55m x 4.06m (14'11 x 13'4 )
- widest points. Focal point open fire with timber surround on marble hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.57m x 3.56m (15'0 x 11'8)
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level units and contrasting work surfaces. Integrated appliances include low level fridge, dishwasher and 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit. PVC double glazed French doors to sunroom. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- SUNROOM 3.38m x 2.72m (11'1 x 8'11)
- Wood laminate floor covering. PVC double glazed door to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.36m x 2.11m (7'9 x 6'11)
- Matching high and low level units to kitchen. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Hardwood double glazed back door. Wood laminate floor covering.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising vanity units and WC.
- FIRST FLOOR
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM
- Juliet style balcony with PVC double glazed French doors overlooking communal green.
- DRESSING AREA 3.18m x 2.26m (10'5 x 7'5)
- DELUXE EN-SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with Mira electric shower over, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully panelled walls to shower and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 3.18m (11'0 x 10'5)
- BEDROOM 3 4.47m x 2.21m (14'8 x 7'3)
- BEDROOM 4 2.31m x 2.18m (7'7 x 7'2)
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising freestanding roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled splashback to sink and tiled floor.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 4.70m x 2.82m (15'5 x 9'3)
- Roller shutter door. PVC double glazed service door to rear garden. Power and light.
- Front garden in lawn.
Private driveway in decorative stone.
Secluded rear garden in lawn with paved patio area.
Timber shed. Oil fired central heating boiler (housed).
Outside tap and lighting.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT39 9GL | Property For Sale in BT39 | Property For Sale in Ballyclare Area | Property For Sale in Newtownabbey Area | Property For Sale in Ballyclare | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Edmondson Estates * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.